Netball Alberta Registration
Registration for 2018-19 Season is open.
How to register:
- Click on the "login" link is in the top right corner of the web page.
- You can create a new account or access your existing account there.
- Follow the instructions from there. It is very straight forward and easy.
- Registrations are accepted on a 'first-come, first-serve' basis for league.
- Registration is complete only once payment has been received, if you have submitted a registration form but we have not received your payment, you will not be placed on a team and may be added to the waiting list.
- Team placement is dependent on Evaluations and at the discretion of Executive and appointed selectors.
- If you are registering a child, please register them in the appropriate age group and have them attend the evaluation. They may be moved to another division if it is deemed necessary by the coordinator.
- If you are an adult that has played netball but are new to Netball Alberta, please register in our "New to Netball Alberta Adult" division. You will be required to attend at least one, preferably both, evaluations in September so that you can be placed in the appropriate division.
Note sure what category to register for? If you are unsure about which category to register for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about registration into a program, please contact the emails as listed below.
For Fall/Winter League (September-March):
For Spring League (May-June):